Returns, Refunds and Exchanges at Discount Directionals
Please confirm, at the time you place your order, that you will be receiving exactly what you want.
All returns require prior authorization. This written authorization is required prior to returning any goods for any reason. Please contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization form.
If you wish to return a product for any reason other than damage:
- Return window is 15 days past delivery for undamaged items.
- Please be aware that vendors charge restocking fees of up to 30%, and returns will be subject to such fees.
- Freight in both directions is non-refundable
- No credit will be granted unless products are returned in a re-sellable condition, and accepted as re-sellable by the vendor.
- Keep all original receipts and packing material, and re-use that packing material whenever possible.
Discount Directionals is not responsible for loss or damage during transit if the bill of lading is signed with no exceptions.
Open all cartons immediately upon delivery to examine for damage prior to signing the receipt.
Do not sign the delivery receipt until all possible damage is noted. Damage must be noted on the bill of lading prior to signing the receipt. If you sign the receipt without noting damage, you are accepting the product “as delivered” and later claims of damage will not be valid.
In case of damage or possible damage, contact our customer service department to discuss options.
If possible, please document any damage with digital photos. Email the photos of the damage to us and we’ll work with you to resolve the issue with the carrier.