Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Crowd Control Unit – 65 ft. Belt
Long Spanning Retractable Belt Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Unit
The 65’ Wall Mount is the longest and most rugged Retracta-Belt® ever. It's built tough from heavy-gauge, outdoor-rated material and designed to withstand the outdoor elements and heavy wear and tear. The built-in brake creates a slow and safe belt retraction, and the belt is made from the same webbing that's used in all our Retracta-Belt units.
The wall mount unit features a mounting rod which allows the retractable belt head to swivel so the belt can pull out at nearly any angle. It also allows the 65' Retracta-Belt Wall Mount to be integrated into existing equipment, or it can be mounted to a vertical surface with our wall plate (Model # WP6500, sold separately). The body removes from the wall plate with common tools, so you can transport the unit to additional wall plates located throughout your facility or airport.
- Guiding passengers during tarmac boarding and deplaning
- Airplane/bus/cruise ship loading Closing parking lots
- Guarding large machinery Warehouse maintenance
- Other long span requirements
65' Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Features
- Extremely heavy duty aluminum body: 1/4" thick, designed to withstand the outdoor elements and heavy wear and tear.
- Thick and durable 65’ belt: for extremely long span applications. It's the same 2" wide webbing that's used in all our Retracta-Belt units, and proven to outlast the competitor's belt.
- Loop belt end: simple yet durable.
- Brake included: for a slow and safe belt retraction.
- Pivoting mount: allows the unit to swivel so the belt can pull out at any angle.
- Removable mount: use one head in multiple locations so there’s no need to purchase unnecessary additional units.
- All parts are replaceable: Unlike competitor’s products, replacement components are available for on-site repair which eliminates the costly expense of shipping it back to the manufacturer.
- 10 year warranty.
Belt Color Options: