Retracta-Cade Crowd Control Barrier
Retracta-Cade Crowd Control Barrier – Brand New Innovative Retractable Safety Barrier
Introducing a newly developed safety barrier – the Retracta-Cade Crowd Control Barrier – ideal for police barricades, fire departments, and caution barriers.
Retracta-Cade Crowd Control Barrier Features:
- The Retracta-Cade is made in America: they’re manufactured from rust-proof anodized aluminum and HDPE impact-resistant plastic, and designed to withstand heavy use and the outdoor elements.
- Heavy-duty 37 lbs. barricade: substantial enough to provide a secure barrier and remain stable, yet light enough to carry. Measures 10′ L x 2’8″ D x 3’5″ H when fully extended.
- Folds to less than half its size: retracts to 4′ L x 8″ D x 1′ H for easy transportation in car trunks and vans.
- Legs deploy easily: with a simple, over-sized, easy-release hand lever that can be activated even when wearing thick gloves. Legs automatically lock into place when fully extended.
- Extensions pull out in seconds: using the attached carabiners. Extensions lock into place at two locations on each side. The overall length can adjust from 4′ to 10′.
- Extensions feature engraved grooved stripes: on both sides, which cannot wear off over time.
- Threaded locking carabiners: at each end secure the connection between barriers. Carabiners rotate 180 degrees so the Retracta-Cade panels can be pulled out on an angle or uphill, allowing for endless barrier configurations. When not used, the carabiners lock flush into place on the sides of the end caps.
- Three ways to carry: one person can easily transport the Retracta-Cade crowd control barrier by either using the built-in carrying handles on both sides, holding the unit from the top with one or both hands, or using the folded legs as a handle while the unit is upside down.
- Rubber floor protectors: affix to the bottom of each leg.