The Most Budget-Friendly Option for a Visual Crowd Barrier.
|Material:||18 Gauge, Pre-Galvanized or Hot Dip Galvanized Steel|
Choose from two feet options:
- Bridge: for uneven surfaces such as grass, rocks, etc.
- Flat: for smooth surfaces such as tarmac and where the minimum trip hazard is required.
Choose from two coating options:
- Pre-Galvanized: Galvanization process occurs at steel mill.
- Pre-galvanizing provides a good level of weather resistance, although indoor storage is recommended. Risers (uprights) are fully inserted into the frame before welding, providing extraordinary strength.
- Hot Dip Galvanized: Galvanization process occurs after product is manufactured completely, and offers more protection.
- Hot-dipped galvanized inside and out for long-term weather resistance.
There are no reviews yet.