Increase Security at Access Points the the Super Scanner V Hand-Held Metal Detector from Garrett
Find out why the Super Scanner Hand-Held Metal Detectors from Garrett have been the industry leader for over 25 years! With superior manufacturing and quality, these hand-held wand style metal detectors are the preferred model world wide. Originally designed and used in the Olympic Games in 1984, the Super Scanner brand is now the most dependable and requested hand-held metal detector on the market!
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
To 95% noncondensing
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of
normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery
provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.[/tab]
|Width:||3.25" (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.625" (4.13 cm)|
|Length:||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Weight:||17.6 oz (500 g)|
*Larger Order? Contact Us for Discounted Pricing!
Hand-Held Metal Detector – Super Scanner V