Garrett Hand-Held SuperWand – Optimum 360° Detection
The SuperWand‘s 360° detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy. From U.S. airports to sporting events, the lightweight SuperWand is the hand-held of choice for today’s security screener.
- Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile provides 8.75″ scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included. Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility.
Operating Temperatures -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
Humidity To 95% noncondensing
Operating Frequency 95 kHz
Audio Frequency 2 kHz
Indicators Silent / Vibrate Audible Speaker LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON Amber: Battery LOW Red: ALARM condition
Controls 3-Way switch
On (Speaker / LED Light) Off On (Vibrating / LED Light)
Battery Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge
Warranty Limited, 24 months parts and labor