King Tut Block – 31″ x 120″ x 25″
King Tut Block Plastic Jersey Barrier
Discount Directionals king tut block is a heavy duty and durable plastic jersey barricade used for highway and construction safety.
31”H x 120”L x 24”W
135 lbs empty, 2800 lbs full
- .25″ wall
- heavy duty .375″ wall (175 lbs empty, 2840 lbs full)
Compatible NSN# 5660-01-435-5325
The King Tut Block
Our largest barricade features a large volume design for greater water weight. Ideal for high threat and security applications. The heavy unit is fabricated for multiple deployments and maximum abuse.
These barriers are extremely heavy when filled with water, weighing in at 2800 lbs! At military bases or other potential vehicular-attack targets, large, heavy barricades are easy to install and become formidable deterrents. The available colors include orange, yellow, white, olive drab, and desert tan. Additionally, the can be handled by just 2 people when empty.
Concrete barriers produce shrapnel when hit by bullets or affected by other explosions. Temporary water barriers offer protection without the hazards of flying concrete.
- Ideal for stacking!
- Where barricades are spaced, cables may be strung between barricades and stationary objects to form a continuous line of protection.
- Cable capability can reduce lateral deflection and vehicle penetration.
- Ground-level barricades lock together using U-connector, which is set up underneath the barricades, so it’s tamper-resistant.
- Lights and reflective panels may be installed.
- Can be positioned individually or used in conjunction with U-connector placed under barricade to form a continuous wall.
- Great per-square-foot price!
Download White Ballistics Test