Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Unit – 15′, 20′, 25′, and 30′ Belts
Wall Mount Retractable Belt Barriers for Access Control, Maintenance, and Repair
The Retracta-Belt Wall Mount 412 series are designed for a wide range of applications.
Ideal Uses For Retracta-Belt Wall Mounts Include:
- Shopping Malls
- Retail Operations
- School Cafeterias
- AND MANY MORE
These wall mounted retractable belt barriers restrict access for maintenance and repairs, and for closed checkout lines or warehouse aisles. The WM412 Retracta-Belt Wall Mounts offer quick setup and free up floor space.
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Unit Features
- Universal belt end: attaches to Receiving Ends (RE), Magnetic Receiving Ends (RE-M), Retracta-Belt Posts and other manufactures’ stanchions. (All sold separately)
- Fixed/removable mounting plate: mounting plate is permanently attached to a surface. 412 body slides on and off and can be “fixed” via a screw.
- Additional mounting plates: purchase extras to use one 412 body in multiple locations.
- High-impact polycarbonate construction: internal mechanism and body are now polycarbonate for long term durability.
- Extended top ridge: protects the unit during falls.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- 10 year warranty.